NOTE: Please message us on WhatsApp, on the live chat below or via e-mail to email@example.com if you have any queries about this service.
If you are looking for a service that provides you with informative, insightful, and well-thought-out business advice on demand without a commitment. Then this is the service for you. As we lean on our decade-plus of experience in business management to provide you with practical and actionable advice. That will assist you in making better, more informed, and confident business choices. There are three types of advice we offer for the different requirements you may have these are:
Basic -Provides simple advice on your business matter, it is best suited for instances where you require a small amount of advice, feedback, or validation of your thinking.
General – This is the most popular option; it offers more in-depth advice providing you with a more robust response to the matter you are seeking advice for.
Detailed – Offers the most detailed advice and is best for matters that will have a considerable impact on your business. Such as high-level executive decisions.
Advice is written and delivered as a PDF. One-on-one 15 mins Zoom sessions are also available on request.
Matters advice can be provided on are:
- Start-Up Advice – Advice that will help you get started with your new business
- Crowdfunding – Assisting you with the creation and management of your crowdfunding campaign
- Executive Management – Helping you make high-level and key choices that will have a profound impact on your business
- Management & Leadership – Advising on key management and leadership functions such as organising, commanding, controlling, inspiring and coordination
- Day to Day Management – Supporting you with the day-to-day management of your business
- Decision Making – Assisting you with making decisions for your business that will either validate your thinking or provide an alternative
- Problems & Challenges – Helping you overcome the problems, risks, and challenges you and your business may face
- Business Occurrences – Assessing and advising you on how to respond to both positive and negative events that have occurred within or around your business
- Market Awareness and Developments – Helping you respond to new developments that have occurred in your market that can impact your business
- Product/Service – Providing feedback on your businesses offering from either an executive or consumer perspective including perception, suggestions and how to further develop your product/service lines
- Customer – Advice on matters that will help improve customer relations including delivering quality customer service and increasing satisfaction
- Marketing – Helping you determine how, what, and where to spend your all-important marketing dollars
- Business Functions – Advice that will assist with the management of core business functions such as organisational, HR & operations
- Partners & Vendors – Guiding you on how to manage relationships with suppliers and other key business partners
- Focus & Progression – Helping you determine what your business should focus on to improve, grow, and develop
- Growth, Development & Improvement – Matters related to the growth, development, and improvement of your business
- Goals & Objectives – Helping you select what goals your business should look to achieve and how to achieve them
- Strategy, Planning & Actions – Advice on whether actions you are considering undertaking are warranted or if you should focus elsewhere
- New Initiatives Feedback – Feedback of new initiatives that your business is considering undertaking and if they are worth pursuing. This includes new business projects and R&D
- Feedback – Feedback on various aspects of your business from an executive or customer perspective. Including marketing, branding, packaging, social media and other matters you may want feedback on
There is also a monthly subscription available that provides you with general advice as often as you require throughout the month. Click here to learn more.
Making choices for your business is one of the most important tasks you perform as a business owner. Sometimes these choices are easy and can be made quickly but others require more thought and contemplation. As they can have a significant impact on your business’s future. A lot can be riding on the outcome of these choices so it is only logical that you may want assistance when faced with them. Whether that be receiving advice, a fresh perspective, an alternative viewpoint or a second opinion. That questions or validates your thinking providing you with the confidence that you are making the right choice or be offered an alternative. This is exactly what this service intends to provide you with regardless of the matter you need advice on whether it is an easy or difficult choice to make.
Our team has years of experience in business management and development. We know very well the pressures that come with making such choices and how important it is to receive feedback from others that can help. With this service, we hope to utilise our know-how in these situations to assist you with making the best possible choice for your business.
Business owners are a group we greatly admire, and we are aware of the difficulties that can come with running a business. Especially, when you are the sole owner as the business lives or dies by the choices that you make. Medium and large-sized businesses usually have a team of managers, a board and consultants that can all contribute ideas and advise. This is a luxury typically not available to smaller businesses. This is one of the motivations behind the creation of the service. It aims to level the playing field by providing smaller business owners or entrepreneurs with affordable, honest, and insightful advice. That will help you make better, more informed, and confident choices.
These are approximate delivery times. A more accurate delivery time will be given on the purchase of this service.
- Basic – Two days
- General – Three days
- Detailed – Four days
What does the service offer?
To provide entrepreneurs and business owners with insightful, actionable, and well-thought-out business advice on matters related to their business.
How is the service delivered?
Advice is written and provided as a PDF. There are 15-minute Zoom sessions that are available on request. Please message us for more details and to book your session.
What is included?
Choices are key in business. Some are made in the moment, but others need more contemplation as they can significantly impact the future direction of a business. At times you want a second opinion that will confirm or question your thinking. That is what this service offers you so you can make better, more informed, and confident business choices.
What is on-demand advice?
Provides you with on-demand advice on matters related to your business when you require it. It is recommended to use this service before you commit to the monthly subscription service.
What is basic advice?
Provides simple advice on your business matter, it is best suited for instances where you require a small amount of advice, feedback, or validation of your thinking.
What is general advice?
This is the most popular option; it offers more in-depth advice providing you with a more robust response to the matter you are seeking advice for.
What is detailed advice?
Offers the most detailed advice and is best for matters that will have a considerable impact on your business. Such as high-level executive decisions.
What is the monthly subscription?
There are monthly subscriptions available that allow you to receive advice as often as you like throughout the month. For more details on this subscription and to enquire about them please click the following link.
Which industries do we have the most experience in?
The industries we have the most experience in are consumer goods, services like restaurants, retail, IT/tech & leisure.
Who we are?
For more than a decade we have worked in business development and management. In industries like services, consumer goods and tourism. During this time, we have learnt a few things about what it takes to build a business. Which is something we would now like to utilise to benefit those businesses that choose to work with us.
What else do we offer?
There are several services we offer including monthly subscriptions, validation, business development, review, and feedback services. Bespoke services that are exclusive to your business are also offered.
Please send the information below to firstname.lastname@example.org after purchasing the service. This provides us with the information required to complete the service.
- Details on the matter(s) you would like advice on
- What do you most want to get out of the service and the advice I will provide
- Useful links (articles, web pages etc.)
- Details about your business (e.g. name, what you do, website, social media links etc.)
- Any other information you think is useful